Anita Natacha Akide who is popularly known as “Tacha” or “Symply Tacha” is a Nigerian Instagram star, makeup artist, vlogger, businesswoman and one of the most talked-about BBNaija housemates in 2019 on the Nigerian internet space.
She was very famous and popular in the Big Brother Naija Pepper dem gang. In fact, before her disqualification last night, she had remained the most favorite to win the reality TV Pepper Dem gang show with her teeming supporters emerging everyday.
She was born in 1995 in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria (Rivers state precisely). Tacha resides in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria and calls herself “PH City First Daughter” just as Ducan Mighty calls himself “PH City First Son”.
Tacha’s disqualification came as a result of fighting in the house which was against the rules of the reality TV show.
Biggie saved the show from collapse by disqualifying Tacha from the show without further ado because it would have attracted a lot of criticism from well meaning Nigerians and fans of Big Brother Naija across the globe.
Tacha’s disqualification came as a shock to her fans and got many talking. Though she had accepted it in good fate, she has taken to her Instagram to declare her support for Sheyi and war against Mercy. She wrote on her Instagram immediately after her disqualification.
“Since you are Biggie’s admin, tell him we Titans are done with watching. As for me, Sheyi is bagging the money”.
From Tacha’s post, it is crystal clear that her fans did be supporting Sheyi to the detriment of Mercy too; Tacha’s biggest nightmare in the house.
Las las, Tacha has been disqualified. What lesson can we deduce from her disqualification? Read Further and do not forget to share post with friends.
Below are 10 things to learn from her disqualification:
1. Avoid being too confident, always bear in mind that nothing is guaranteed.
2. Try to control your mouth, you have clout and followers doesn’t mean you are a demigod.
3. Make friends with people around you, no man is an island.
4. As a woman, beauty cannot not equate to cleanliness. Always bath and dress smart.
5. Never Fight Everybody, follow peace with all men
6. Do not wear body revealing cloths to official occasions, dress decent and shun exposing your body
7. Always get yourself a nice body deodorant, smell good. Body/Mouth odour is a turn off for the most loving person on earth.
8. Be open minded
9. Have a good manner of approach wherever you find yourself
10. Be a woman of virtue/ man of integrity.
Little things are what really matters in life.
What Do You Think about Tacha’s disqualification?
Drop Your Comments Below.