Don Jazzy has announced the signing of a new upcoming act, Rema to his Mavin Records.
The Mavin boss made this known via several messages on his social media pages earlier on Friday, March 22, 2019.
In the shared post, Don Jazzy wrote
Today another Mavin is Activated. Mavin/Jonzing is excited to present the newest MAVIN @HeIsREMA. Rema is a super talented young artist I have no doubt is going to be the future of Afrobeats. Guys pls help me Welcome him to the family. Click on the link on my bio to hear new songs from him. #WelcomeREMA #REMAisON #REMAactivated #Jonzing
Follow @HeIsRema #MavinActivated
Following the exit of Reekado Banks in December 2018, Rema joins the illustrious label which enters its seventh year since it was created in May 2012 and would be joining other acts like Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, D’ija, Dr Sid, D’Prince, Poe, Johnny Drille and DNA twins
- Dj Mix: Turn Up Mix By Dj Zoom
- Minimum Wage: NYSC members to earn N30,000 as Nigerian govt. gives update
- [Music] Victor AD – Emoji (Prod. by Tee-Y Mix)
- [Music] Eedris Abdulkareem – Farewell To Ambode
- Unusual Growing Rate of Suicides in Nigeria and Common Causes