To unsubscribe from do not disturb, follow the instructions below
It is no longer news that the ‘Do Not Disturb’ (DND) Service is here to stay. This means that if you are currently on DND, you will not be receiving third-party SMS. While this is a very welcome development due to the abuse of the third-party bulk SMS services, it also has its down-side.
- Examination PINs purchased online (eg WAEC, NECO, etc)
- Electricity PINs from the third-parties that sell on behalf of the Electricity Distribution Companies
- Transaction update of online purchases (eg Jumia, Konga, MallforAfrica, etc)
- Updates from your school or that of your children
- Notification and update from your religious organization
- Community alerts (eg Community alert by some NGOs during the Ebola epidemic)
If you miss any of the above messages and will like to continue receive them, you will need to unsubscribe from the DND by to (1) texting STOP to 2442 then (2)text ALLOW to 2442 to start receiving bulk SMS.