ATTENTION: All Prospective Corps Members.
Instruction on NYSC 2019 Batch ‘A’ mobilization:
1. PCMs are advice to check their names on the list pasted and report any mistake regarding grades and state of origin to Students’ Affair Office (SAO) for correction.
Note: Your school might not have pasted any names yet, so do not panic, just keep your fingers crossed.
2. PCMs are to go to Jamb Portal to verify if their names are on the JAMB Matriculation. NYSC portal does not accept any entry which is not on JAMB matriculation or not admitted status.
4. All PCMs with initials on their names were not entered, because JAMB portal does not accept any names with initials. Affected PCMs are advised to correct their names at the JAMB office and submit the corrected admission letter to Students’ Affairs Officer in their school for necessary action.
Download: Benjamin by Nwakaozor Victor
5. All PCMs should complete their final clerance with their institution to enable them collect the statement of results in preparation for NYSC mobilizaton exercise. Only PCMs with statement of results will be registered and accepted into the NYSC orientation camps.
6. All Complaints and corrected admission letters should reach the Student Affairs Officer on or before February 28, 2019 for necessary actions.
7. Non adherence to any of the above will cause a PCM to miss NYSC 2019 Batch ‘A’ mobilization exercise.
If there is any thing you do not understand, ask us in the comment section below. Thank you.