The following tips could be very helpful and life saving during emergency. Please sit back, relax and read.
1. *Never go to bed with your car’s fuel tank empty (No fuel)*. In case of an emergency, what if your good neighbour isn’t at home.
2. *Never employ a nanny you don’t know her home*. Some of them are child traffickers in disguise.
3. *Never go to bed with your phone empty (No airtime)*. Most emergencies happen at night.
4. *Do not stand or park your car under high tension cable especially when it is windy.*
5. *Do not attempt to start your generator with your phone torchlight as the source of light*. As this could cause explosion.
6. *Do not answer telephone calls in the kitchen when your gas cylinder is turn on*.
7. *Endeavour to crawl under the smoke if a house is engulfed by smoke*, as walking straight could cause suffocation. Smoke mounts up.
8. *If by mistake you swallow a fish bone, lick salt, and pull your ears while you cough out the fish bone*.
9. *If you are in any traffic or ‘hold up’, ‘go- slow’ as in local parlance, if you must remain in your car while it is not in motion, always apply your central lock.*
10. *Do not leave your children alone in the car with your dog or any pet*.
11. *Nowadays, never enter a lift alone if you must*. So many are already gone through this.
12. *Never leave your opened drink to take a call outside*. It could be a plan to distract you. Many have been poisoned through this.
13. *Never rush out to turn off the tap on hearing its sound in the night*. It’s a new robbery trick to wilfully bring you out. Remember, you didn’t leave it running before retiring to bed.
*Be security conscious!* Don’t be careless!! Share with friends and loved ones if you find it important and educative!!!